MDR500-O Reusable Digital Ovulation Test
MDR500-O the Digital Ovulation Test Early to 4 days before your period， Reusable ovulation test monitor" LH+, LH-"With "beep sound" remind to check the results; Different beep sound with different meaning.
To test ovulation. According to different package types of the Test Stick (including 7 or 20 LH Test Sticks), test results are given directly by the LCD panel.
When to start the test of ovulation
You should know your usual cycle length, use the table below to work out the day you should start testing, and begin the ovulation test.
Table 1: length of your cycle (days)
1. Count the first day of your period as Day 1
2. If you do not know your period length, please refer to “Questions and Answers” Q3
1. Test around the same time every day.
2. Reduce your liquid intake approximately 2 hours prior to testing.
3. Do not urinate for at least 2 hours prior to testing.
4. Do not start the test if miss the testing day, wait until the next menstruation.
How to use
To ensure that you use the Monitor correctly, read the instructions carefully.
LH+:You have reached your most fertile time and should ovulate within the next 24-36 hours. Have intercourse at any time during the next 24-36 hours to maximize your chances of becoming pregnant. It is needless for further testing during this cycle.
LH-:No LH surge detected, use a new Test Stick to do the test again at the same time tomorrow.
1. The result of your test can only be read on the Display, you can not determine your result from any lines that you see on the Test Stick.
2. The Test Stick is not reusable.
3. Dispose of the Test Stick with your normal household waste.
4. After you finish your test, please eject the Test Stick and store the Test Holder for the next test.
5. Whether the result will be disappeared, when you eject the Test Stick the result will be shown on the LCD screen again.
Packaging & Delivery
3* pregnancy test sticks