CMS50M Pulse Oximeter
CMS50M Pulse Oximeter is a portable equipment adopting advanced technology, it mainly checks SpO2 and PR value through the finger, which provides advanced, non-invasive, and scientific means for quantitative measurement of oxygen saturation. CMS50M Pulse Oximeter is applicable for use in plateau areas, community healthcare, oxygen bar, Fitness clubs, physical training room, family and medical institutions, etc.
- Can measure SpO2 and Pulse Rate accurately
- SpO2 and Pulse Rate display,bar graph display
- Battery voltage low indication
- Shut off automatically when no signal
Main Performance1) SpO2 measurement range: 0%~100%
2) Accuracy: 70%~100%: ±2%
3) 0%~69%: unspecified
4) PR measurement range: 30bpm~250bpm
5) Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater.
6) Resolution:SpO2: 1%
7) PR: 1bpm
8) Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater.
9) Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.
10) Working current: ≤25mA
11) Power supply: two “AAA” batteries
12) Safety classification: type BF applied part
Model Number: CMS50M
Power Source: Electric, two “AAA” batteries
After-sale Service: Repair and Replacement
Shelf Life: 1years
Quality Certification: CE,FDA,ISO,CFDA,FSC
Instrument classification: Class II
Working current: ≤25mA
Safety classification: type BF applied part
Type: Blood Testing Equipment
Dimension: 57mm(L) × 34mm(W) × 31mm(H)
Product Colour: blue
HS CODE: 9018199000
Packaging & Delivery
Single packing Size:57*34*31mm
Single gross weight: 0.2kg
Package Type: Packing with carton.
1* hanging rope
1* user manual
1* black pouch
1 * gift box