Infrared Therapy Lamp
An INFRARED LAMP is an incandescent light bulb that is used for the principal purpose of creating heat. These are also called infrared bulbs, heat lamps, halogen lamps, and infrared heaters. Many heating lamps include a red or dark filter to minimize the amount of visible light emitted while still emitting a decent level of infrared heat.
Commonly used for keeping animals warm. These lights are used for poultry and are often called brooding lamps. Aside from young birds or other types of animals that can benefit from heat lamps include reptiles, amphibians, insects, arachnids, and the young of some mammals.
The product is also a good choice as an infrared heating sauna lamp. Infrared heating bulbs use low-energy heaters to quickly create heat without using much energy.
Features• 90% of energy is transmitted as infrared
• Instant, accurately controllable radiant heat
• Special filament design for a concentrated beam
• High IR-A radiation level for deeper penetration of muscles and veins
• Enhanced blood circulation relieves muscular pain
• Concentrated heat can be applied to where it is needed
Specification: R63 R80 R95 R110 R125 R135 R160 R180
Material: Glass, Glass
Certification: CE ETL RoHS
Product name: infrared heating lamp
Certificate: CE ETL RoHS